Our Facilitation Approach
Our approach towards facilitation is to be collaborative and inclusive, using the knowledge, energy and ideas of people to shape their own organizations. We are authentic in our relationships and guided by a personal code of values.
Here is what we offer:
- [intlink id="graphic"]Graphic Facilitation[/intlink]
- [intlink id="design"]Designing Facilitated Processes & Meetings[/intlink]
When Our Facilitation Helps…
Through facilitation, we help groups get better outcomes when they are:
- Developing vision / mission statements and organizational goals
- Defining and improving internal business processes and tools
- Getting input and buy-in from people for a major change or growth
- Building teamwork skills and behaviors
- Holding a discussion requiring a safe, respectful environment to allow a group to do its best thinking and sharing.
Ongoing Training and Development
Directis Consulting is a member of the International Association of Facilitators. We attend semi-annual training events as well as reading extensively on facilitation techniques and practices. This professional development helps us bring “best practices” to our clients, and we are always interested in learning new techniques and facilitation models from clients and colleagues alike.